Sunday, July 18, 2010

Burn Out


It's happened. I am burnt out. I am tired. I haven't worked out in 3 days. I've been eating pretty poorly. WTF? I can't seem to get back into it. I posted not too long ago about motivation. This is beyond that. No motivation. No desire. Ugh. I'm eating ice cream (cookies and cream even) as I type this. Not cool. Because I know this is something I want. I am not giving up. Tomorrow I begin again. Again. I will try to post a blurb every day or so about my workouts. To keep me honest!

Thanks for being out there and inspiring me!!
Trish



2 comments:

  1. ive been in the same funk as you lately....i think burn out is running rampant in the running bloggy world. i know a lot of my burn out is the heat and my injuries and just lack of inspiration. i think im going to cross train for a while, maybe try a tri. mix it up a little, do something fun. hope you pull yourself out of your funk soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens to all of us. Don't get overwhelmed and don't be too hard on yourself. Do one positive action and then build on that!

    ReplyDelete