Sunday, November 14, 2010

Superstars

My daughters were in a play called Twinderella this weekend with the local youth players' group. They are are the far left and far right in the above picture. Kenzie was one of the Evil Stepsisters and Katie played a Duchess and the Cruel Stepfather. It was a lot of fun! The girls have put in many hours of rehearsal, in addition to practicing their lines at home. I'm very proud of my girls as usual!



Needless to say we are all exhausted. There were four shows!! I did get a run in yesterday between shows and a quick walk today. BUT... my friend is a master baker and makes these killer cupcakes, and well, you know the rest of the story :)



I hope you are all having a great weekend!


:) Trish




3 comments:

  1. nice job getting that run in....what kind of cupcakes were they??? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I think those weekends are much worse for the parents than the kids participating! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great production! Good job squeezing in a run. :) Glad to know I wasn't the only one indulging in sweet stuff this weekend. :) :)

    Not sure I could have a friend who's a master baker.

    ReplyDelete