Wednesday, June 1, 2011

And so I ran!


I ran today.  I can not remember the last time I ran. Seriously sad. I needed it.  I needed to know I still can. I plan to get crazy fit this summer. I'm talking craaazy!  I want to be proud of my body.  It starts now.  I am committed to eating clean and working hard.  That is what it is all about.  I know this. I know if I do the work, it will happen!  Today is the Tomorrow I talked about Yesterday.  I saw that somewhere and it hit home with me.  How many tomorrows (todays) will I waste?  NOT ONE MORE!

Bring it on!

:) Trish

3 comments:

  1. I like that philosophy- why put off to tomorrow what we can do today?! Enjoy the now and accomplish what you can! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You so got this!! :0) Way to get in a run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! I love the attitude. I am bad about putting things off as well. I love that saying. Also, I LOVE your headband in your banner photo:). I totally need one!

    ReplyDelete