Sunday, December 11, 2011

Basketball, 38 degrees, the PACK


My youngest daughter had a basketball tournament today.  She also had a basketball tournament yesterday.  That my friends, is a lot of basketball!  She has improved so much from last year. I am so proud of her!!

It was 38 degrees when I went for my run.  Awesomeness!! I've been running inside, because with my asthma I have a hard (well, harder than normal ;) time breathing in the cold.  It felt good to be outside again.  My run went so much quicker!!

The PACKERS rock!  There is nothing else to say.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Packers do rock! My (11 year old) daughter is a die-hard Packers fan. She was so excited that I would be sending a Christmas card to someone in Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas cards went out today for Group Cookie! :)

    ReplyDelete